Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Time!

Ok, this is long overdue.  I have neglected my blog for about a year....yes a year!  I had an interesting school year back in Kindergarten and with my amazing team that I love so much!  The best ladies ever.  However, due to a new school being built two of the four of us are moving to different schools.  I am NOT happy about that.  I am excited to meet new teachers and learn new things from this new team.
Enough of that, because it is summer time!
I am completely enjoying summer!  Time with my own two children, sleeping in, reading for pleasure when I feel like, swimming, sunning and crafting.  I also have decided to open a store on TpT.  Never did I imagine but, it is exciting.  I have about 6 items. lol!  Most are free but, that is how you get followers right?  And why not share with other wonderful teachers from all over!  One of my summer goals is to make this blog more of a priority.  I also plan to focus more on my teaching on this blog and share my ideas here.  So check out my TpT store.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-Attaway

Its not much but, I promise the best has yet to come.

You can also follow me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Pinterest

I look forward to some new followers!  I'd also love for you to tell a friend about my site and share the love ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment