Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Lovin



Summer is Here! 



I happen to be the worst at keeping up with this blog.  All school year I take pictures, plan out posts and really think about what I should be blogging about but, I'm just not that good at it.
I am going to put a good effort into making this a priority.  I can not keep letting my wonderfully fun family get all my attention.
I've decided to start this summer off with a new name for my blog.  I feel like it needs a name that is more relevant to the content.  It doesn't mean that I won't write about my family or some fun DIY project anymore but, I want to attract more followers and others who will find this a helpful resource. With that said it will be revealed tomorrow. (I'm still deciding between two different names; decisions, decisions).

No comments:

Post a Comment