Saturday, August 28, 2010

teaching

So the school year has begun and I find myself having almost no time for this blog. I don't like when that happens. This school year has been very different this year so far. For one, I am now a 1st grade teacher and I am working with a new team. I was so blessed and lucky to work with my Kindergarten team last year. Each and everyone of them taught me so much about teaching and team work. I hope I bring that to my new team and that we get to know each other just as well.

I do have some familiar faces in my room again. It is really nice to have a few of my old students from last year. I am learning every day what first graders are like and what needs they have. I am excited to watch them grow this year. It is just a rough beginning. But, here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment