Thursday, October 7, 2010

Disney Plans!


So we are planning our 2nd Disney World trip next spring. We LOVE the world and can not wait to go back. So the first time we went, I wanted to make the most for the least amount of money. I brought lots of little toys and goodies for the kids to choose from, (cut down on spending), I sent food and Disney type snacks. I also got Disney t shirts for the whole family on clearance online so we could all match. They say if you match you get chosen for certain things. Well its true! We were chosen to sit in the VIP section of the Lights, Motor, Action show and it rocked!!!

I have been doing my usual research when I find the time and found this great blog here is a link,


I love this Disney t shirt idea. Easy, inexpensive and very versatile. Can't wait to try it. I'll post pics when ready and I will share more Disney goodies soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment