Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall is officially here...




Fall was not always one of my favorite times of year. Although I have always loved the beginning of the school year and Halloween and of course my favorite Thanksgiving. Growing up in the North East, the winter on the way made me not so happy. I hated the long, long winter at times. Not completely but, not so often either. Now living here in the middle of the country, it is beautiful and I love the on again off again great weather.
With that said, we are having a very small Thanksgiving dinner this year. It does beat the ones where it was just me and the kids because Danny was on shift at the department. So we are going to make some crafts, eat some amazing food, let the kids help and maybe watch some good movies. I am really looking forward to this one.

On the other hand, Kenna had a Sock Hop at her school this week. It was VERY focused on raising money and they have tons so it wasn't as fun as we would have liked. However, we did make the most and enjoyed the first hour. I decided that I would make her a Poodle skirt,
one that was NOT felt. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think, let me know what you think of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment