Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It is not only a reminder that winter is on the way and Christmas is right around the corner. It is a time when I remember some of the good times as a little girl, when I remember how blessed I am. I get so caught up in the woe is me sometimes that I forget how I am blessed everyday. I have two healthy, happy children. I have a husband that I am still in love with and who is in love with me. Nowadays that is not so common. I have a career I have dreamed about for so long.
I am thankful for all of this and more. Today I will not be negative, or think of what things could be or what I am missing. I will enjoy my time with my children and husband and have a fun, memorable day. Hope you all enjoy this great time with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment