Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'M BACK!

It has been way too long. When I started this blog last summer I didn't think I would have trouble keeping up with it during the school year. But being a teacher with two of my own children made things a little harder. Now that school is out I am going to make it my goal to blog more often. I have a ton of projects I am working on or plan to work on . I also want to share some of my teaching ideas for early childhood classrooms. I hope I am more successful than I have been in the past with this thing. I really do find it to be relaxing and enjoyable. I need an outlet, a way to express myself. Really looking forward to this summer. With that said here is my favorite summer pic so far. I take so many but this one is from the other day.




We were at that wonderful store that is so controversial in so many ways: Walmart when I saw this slip and slide for $5! You can't beat that can ya?! I mean even if they only play with it once I think I may have gotten my monies worth. So here are a few more pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment