Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aidan Scott



What can I say about this little man? Oh so much! Aidan unlike his sister was NOT a surprise. We planned him except we did not know he would be a HE. We were told more then once that he was a SHE! Before the doctor could say "its a boy" my husband and I quote said "What? Thats a penis!! Thats a penis!!" I (from a very foggy state) said "but, its a girl, they don't have penises."

So there we were with this perfect chubby little baby boy. Who came home to a lavender room with fairies and butterflies. We did change that though. Since then he has not only loved me and showed that love unlike no other male ever in my life. Such devotion and even wanted to marry me for a while. But also has turned my world upside down. I have to say I am girly, most of the time. I hate outside, (except the beach maybe) hate bugs, hate yuckiness. Aidan LOVES all of these, plus he is so prone to some how hurting himself. I think I do too though.



He of course has his down sides, he can be VERY whinny, and lazy. Not sure why but, he is. We are working on that. But, he is one of the most loving people I know. He excepts others without a thought. He loves living things and really wants to make the world an amazing place. I LOVE that about him. He is my boy and always will be. He reminds me of a small version of my husband and I love that. He is my Aidan.



1 comment: