Sunday, December 12, 2010

'Tis the Season!

Ahhh, it is such a wonderful time of year. The smells, the sights and the sounds. I can't get enough. We have been so busy with school activities and other such things that we have yet to decorate a tree and put up the decorations. Luckily today we will be doing so and to top it off we are off to see Scrooge at Sooner Theaters here in Norman.
Usually I have taken Kenna to see something festive there but, this year I thought I would add the boys to the mix. When I saw the ad for Scrooge I thought was a great way to share with the men in my life. lol. So this afternoon we will be taking Aidan to his first ever play. Strange to think it has take us this long. He is almost 6. But, better late then never. RIght now we are waiting for the tree to fall and I am super excited to decorate. Pics to come soon. Remember to vote the blog on Mommyblogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment