Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Favorite people....

Well, I got into a research project and never got to my post last night. More on the project later...


Onto my favorite things~ My little princess Kenna. When I found out I was pregnant I was surprised, scared, worried and so unsure of my future. I just knew I already loved her, from that very minute. She came into my life at a time when I was no where near prepared for a child and neither was her father. She came very quick it seemed, two weeks isn't really that early but, it was time. The cord was too short so I had to have an emergency c section. No time to react, kind of like the way I found out I was having her. I always loved my last name, it was a name that stood for so much in my life. I knew that would be her name, after me and boy did it fit! She was tiny, and sweet and looked just like me. We were so in love with her. Since then we have fallen harder every day. I loved taking naps with her and cuddling with her and watching her become the sweet, silly little girl she is. She is everything I wish I was. She is so kind, forgiving and passionate about everything. I hope she is always like this. She makes all my awful feelings disappear and can always touch my heart and bring a smile to my face. She is one of my very best friends and I hope we will always be as close as we are now. Through thick and thin, good and bad and all through our lives. I love you moo moo ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment