Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Maaaaaade it!

Well, I made it through my first week of school! We had our ups and downs, dare I say but we made it.  I do have to put out there that I have some major challenges but I am going to conquer them all.  Right?

Next week we will be working on Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Chrysanthemum.    Two of my favorites.  What are your favorite?  I would love to hear.

One last thing....a very special Welcome to my new followers, I got a few more in the last few days! Thanks for showing support all! Erin

2 comments:

  1. When I was an intern with Trudy she read "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" by Mark Teague to her 5th graders! I loved it! It's the first read-aloud I do! I also start a chapter book for end of the day read-aloud. I am giving Obi a try (not a fave, but looking forward to Bunnicula!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to look that one up.

    ReplyDelete