Friday, July 12, 2013

Eddie the Squirrel

So it has been a little while since I have posted.  I have been on a short vacation to Texas, and of course the holiday.  Busy, busy.  However, some fun has occurred.  One, Aidan started skateboarding lessons, and both Kenna and Aidan both took swim lessons and will continue the next level next week.

One exciting thing though was that we founds Eddie the Squirrel!  Thats right, earlier in the week, Aidan found the little guy in our front yard, while all the kids were out playing and moms chatted.  Well, he must of fallen out of the big tree in front of my house.  He still has his umbilical cord, and no hair.  We were leaving the next day for our trip and so my friend Leslye said she would care for it.

Of course she fell in love!  It is kinda ugly but in the most cute way!  Just take a look!

Leslye has taken care of him the rest of the week, even waking in the middle of the night to feed him and clean him up!  She is amazing ; )  So when she had to work today of course I said I would Squirrel sit!  He has been amazing and I wish I could have it all recorded to share with my students.  K and A are in love and so is the hubby.  He is kind of hard not to love.  He is strong and resilient and just so sweet.  Here is a more recent picture.


He's grown some hair on his nose and top of his ears.  I will be keeping him tonight to give Leslye a little break.  You know how us moms need a break sometimes.  ; )  

No comments:

Post a Comment